The Most Effective Diet for LifeFebruary 6, 2017
Your Ultimate Guide to Healthy DIY Workplace LunchesFebruary 12, 2017
This valentines’s day, why not serve up something sweet to someone you love!
1 batch makes 23 serves (~17g each) | Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Tart cherries, 100g
Cocoa powder, 20g (plus extra for dusting at end)
Goji berries, dried 20g
Cashews, raw, 70g
Almonds, dry roasted, unsalted 25g
Almond meal, 25g
Quinoa, uncooked, 30g
Cherry, fresh, pitted and quartered ~12 (~20g edible portion)
- Wash and pit cherries, cut into quarters
- Measure out all ingredients and place into food processor with exception for fresh cherries
- Using ‘pulse’ function, blend on and off until mix is combined but chunky
- Switch processor function to continuous and blend mix until a paste
- Take a heaped teaspoon of mix and roll into a ball. Repeat until all mix is done
- Using one ball, flatten in palm of your hand, place cherry piece in centre and wrap mix over cherry to re-form a ball shape. Repeat for all balls.
- Roll each ball into cocoa and place on tray or in shallow container. Refrigerate.
- Balls will last for 3 days in refrigerator with fresh cherries. Alternatively, mixture without cherries will last up to 4 weeks refrigerated.
View our video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U55xT51zGCQ