Your Ultimate Guide to Healthy DIY Workplace LunchesFebruary 12, 2017
The Powers in ChocolateFebruary 13, 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS: INSTAGRAM HEALTHY DIY WORK LUNCH CONTEST
- This contest is hosted by DietitianChong Pty Ltd. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and above with a public Instagram account, except employees, board members and their immediate family members of the company.
- Contest commences on Monday, 13 February 2017 at 12pm, Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AESDT) and entries close on Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 12pm AEDST (Competition Period).
- To enter the contest, entrants must, during the contest period: – Follow @DIETITIANCHONG on Instagram – Take a photo of their own made (DIY) healthy work lunch – Upload and share the photo of their DIY healthy work lunch using the hashtag #DietitianChong
- Each valid social media post is deemed one entry. Entrants may submit more than one entry provided that a different photo of a DIY work lunch is shared via social media with each separate entry. Entrants must share a photo that they have created. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any incomplete or incomprehensible entries, or photo not belonging to the entrant will be deemed invalid.
- Entry in the contest is free excluding internet connection charges and / or mobile data charges and service charges incurred by entrants in submitting an entry. The company accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- One winner will be selected by a judging panel appointed by the company based on the following judging criteria: a. Originality of the photo b. Creativity of the photo c. Overall visual presentation d. Embodiment of the principles of healthy eating as set out in the Australian Dietary Guidelines.
- Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The company’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 on @DIETITIANCHONG Instagram page. The winner will also be contacted via Instagram. Should the winner not respond within 48 hours of initial communication, the company reserves the right to select a new winner.
- The winner will receive a prize of AUD$50 online gift card from Harris Farm.
- The company may request winner to provide proof of identity in order to claim a prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the company. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The prize must be taken as stated, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The company will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason. If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value.
- By entering into the contest, the entrant grants the company permission to use, reproduce, communicate, publish and adapt their name, winning social media post and photo for promotional and other related purposes without any payment or compensation to the entrant.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms, modify or withdraw the contest at any time.